The 63rd National High School Sensha-Dō Tournament is the main sensha-Dō tournament featured in the series.
The tournament matches are fought under flag-tank rules, wherein the first team to knock out the preassigned flag tank of the opponent is the winner.
The tournament rules allow for ten tanks maximum per side in regular matches, fifteen per side in the semi-finals and twenty per side in the finals.
- 1) Viking Fisheries High School (defeated by Pravda in the quarter-finals)
- 2) Koala Forest High School (defeated by Viking in the 1st Round)
- 3) Pravda Girls High School (third place - incumbent champions - defeated by Ooarai in the semi-finals)
- 4) Bonple High School (defeated by Pravda in the 1st Round)
- 5) Maginot Girls' College (defeated by Anzio in the 1st Round)
- 6) Anzio Girls High School (defeated by Ooarai in the quarter-finals)
- 7) Saunders University High School (defeated by Ooarai in the 1st Round)
- 8) Ooarai Girls Academy (winner)
- 9) BC Freedom High School (defeated by St. Gloriana in the 1st Round)
- 10) St. Gloriana Girls College (fourth place - defeated by Kuromorimine in the semi-finals)
- 11) Yogurt Academy (defeated by St. Gloriana in the quarter-finals)
- 12) Waffle Academy (defeated by Yogurt in the 1st Round)
- 13) Kuromorimine Girls Academy (runner-up - defeated by Ooarai in the finals)
- 14) Chi-Ha-Tan Academy (defeated by Kuromorimine in the 1st Round)
- 15) Blue Division High School (defeated by Jatkosota in the 1st Round)
- 16) Jatkosota High School (defeated by Kuromorimine in the quarter-finals)
- This Tournament's edition saw the revival of Ooarai Girls Academy's Sensha-Dō Team, which had been long discontinued. It also saw the Ooarai team (led by former Kuromorimine student Miho Nishizumi) gaining an upset victory in the championship by defeating both the defending champions and the favorite school in two consecutive matches.
- This victory also ensured the survival of Ooarai Girls Academy, previously threatened to be closed due to budget restraints, until MEXT Official Renta Tsuji goes back on his promise.
- Ooarai fought (and won) every battle of the tournament at a numerical disadvantage.
- All of Ooarai's successful eliminations of flag tanks stem from the strategy of isolating the enemy flag tank in 1v1 or 2v1 engagements.
- Not all schools that practice Sensha-Dō took part in the tournament, such as (Count High School, Gregor High School, Maple High School and Viggen High School).
|63rd National High School Sensha-dō Tournament|
|1st Round||Viking vs Koala ♦ Pravda vs Bonple ♦ Maginot vs Anzio ♦ Saunders vs Ooarai ♦ BC Freedom vs St. Gloriana ♦ Yogurt vs Waffle ♦ Kuromorimine vs Chi-Ha-Tan ♦ Blue Division vs Jatkosota|
|Quarters-finals||Viking vs Pravda ♦ Anzio vs Ooarai ♦ St. Gloriana vs Yogurt ♦ Kuromorimine vs Jatkosota|
|Semi-finals||Pravda vs Ooarai ♦ St. Gloriana vs Kuromorimine|
|Finals||Ooarai vs Kuromorimine|
|Anzio Girls High School ♦ BC Freedom High School ♦ Blue Division High School ♦ Bonple High School ♦ Chi-Ha-Tan Academy ♦ Jatkosota High School ♦ Koala Forest High School ♦ Kuromorimine Girls Academy🥈 ♦ Maginot Girls' College ♦ Ooarai Girls Academy🥇 ♦ Pravda Girls High School🥉 ♦ Saunders University High School ♦ St. Gloriana Girls College ♦ Viking Fisheries High School ♦ Waffle Academy ♦ Yogurt Academy|